Monthly schedule for Ashtanga Yoga Okinawa.
- Classes are Mysore-style and run Monday through Thursday honoring the moon days. Friday is a led class.
- Ladies holidays: 3 strongest days of the period.
- Due to the Covid-19 safety precautions, number of spots is limited.
- In order to ensure your spot availability, it is advised to reserve your spot for the whole month upfront.
- Parents and professionals with less flexible schedule, get preference for signing up to the classes.
- Once a month on Sunday, we meet together after a joined practice to study yoga sadhana. This meeting is for free and is open to everyone.
Before applying to study at the shala, please take a moment to read the Ashtanga Yoga page in order to ensure that this is what you seek. If it resonates with you, send in the information detailed below for your application to be considered.
- all practitioners must formally write the shala to study
- minimum time of study is one month
- send an email to email@example.com with:
- practice background
- past/current teacher
- why do you want to practice Ashtanga Yoga
OIST (village center – ocean view room)
1919-1, Tancha, Onna, Kunigami District,